Friday, November 20, 2009

Are windows xp and windows vista both compatible with quicken 2007? If so which one is best??

I now have windows me. I have been using quicken 2005. My computer locks up a lot. The real problem is I can no longer get into quicken. I have e-mailed quicken many times but they have not helped. Every answer they give me involves getting into quicken--which I am no able to do.



Once I get a new windows program, how do I download my quicken info from my windows me??



Are windows xp and windows vista both compatible with quicken 2007? If so which one is best??default browser



The first problem you have is that buggy OS (WIN ME). Once you go to XP or Vista, you'll be fine.



Make sure you have a copy of your Quicken database files available. Whether you reload Quicken 2005 or upgrade to the latest version (which should be coming out in August, like every year), you can then take your data files and import them into Quicken.



Hopefully you've been making backups of your data files somewhere other than on your hard drive. If you manage to find the originals, Quicken may be able to repair and open them if they were damaged. Otherwise, you're at the mercy of your backups, depending on how recent they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans