Friday, November 20, 2009

E-mail Alert when I start up Messenger?

So ... since I have started the new Yahoo Beta, I've had a problem. In the past, once the Messenger started up, a little window popped up to let me know how many new messages I had. Now the window pops up and gives a large number, because it counts my drafts (that are old), my spam mail (which it didn't count in the past), my "new" deleted messages (that I can now see a bit of and delete immediately) AND new messages.



I only want it to show me how many new messages I have in my INBOX.



Help!!!!!



E-mail Alert when I start up Messenger?internet explorer update



try going to mail options, general, and put a check in the... show me my inbox.



E



E-mail Alert when I start up Messenger?web browser internet explorer



its because when u were downloadin it u choose to alert u when new mails arrive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans