Friday, November 20, 2009

E-mail comes with blank squares,and will not change when clicked on.How can this be changed? Please

When I receive e-mails with, blank squares with a tiny square in the left upper corner I cannot change them to be able to read them. What can you do to be able to read them? I have tried for some time, to get an answer from Windows, to no avail. Does anyone know what to do, to be able to see what was sent? I have Windows Vista. The people who send them, didn't have them when they received them from others. It changes when sent to my computer.



E-mail comes with blank squares,and will not change when clicked on.How can this be changed? Please help.?internet explorer 6



Those are photos that intranet systems do not support. You can get ms office for some but the site don't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans