Friday, November 20, 2009

I need a windows activation code?

i BOUGHT a computer and a windows xp disk but even though i have the activation code it appears to be invalid??if anyone could help???



my e-mails daniebby@yahoo.com



thanks



I need a windows activation code?windows xp



Take the disk back,they screwed ya!!! Make them give you a new disk,get your money back or kick the guys asssss!



I need a windows activation code?microsoft office 2007 internet explorer



lol take it back and return or email microsoft tech support
You really need to check and make sure you entered the code correctly. Many times I have installed XP and screwed up one digit even though I double checked it. Those codes can make you go cross-eyed looking at them so just make sure you have entered it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans