Friday, November 20, 2009

How can i Block Spam E-mails in My pop3 Outlook e-mail?

I have norton 2002 and i have windows 2000.I am using outlook 2000 and i received lots of junk mails. how can i block those????



How can i Block Spam E-mails in My pop3 Outlook e-mail?microsoft word download



i dont know



How can i Block Spam E-mails in My pop3 Outlook e-mail?internet explorer download internet explorer



add the domains to your blacklist.
Tools%26gt;



Junk Email Options%26gt;



U should be on cached mode for this to work



It's pretty basic i guess set it to high.



Look into Frontbridge and also look into Zone Alarm Internet Suite..... Really good spam filters on both,,, Zone Alarm can protect your Outlook Inbox
download spamfighter it's microsoft certified and it's free!



http://www.spamfighter.com/
Go to tools when Outlook is open and fix whatever you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans