Friday, November 20, 2009

When I try to get into my mail, it won't let me in.?

We have three e-mails through yahoo. We can get into 2 of them but not 1. It lets me sign in and takes me over to the window, I can tell I have 5 mails through the drop down, but when I click on it continues to time out and tells me I have a problem. I've done what they said to do as a suggestion- going through the tools to advanced but everything looks ok............ help!



When I try to get into my mail, it won't let me in.?download windows xp



Yup, I'm down also. Also did everything the cust. serv. said. Still down. They don't know why. This happened to me not long ago...same thing. Last time I had to wait until it was resolved and was down all day. Cust. Serv. was no help.



Looks like we're hosed up again.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans