Friday, November 20, 2009

How can i have my yahoo e-mail accoutn sink in to microsoft out look? Please help me?

I try to add a new e-mail account on my outlook, buy when I press send and received on outlook, it fails to sink my mail from yahoo. so i go over the process again and a window pops up asking me for my pass word for the server or URL number. Please help, I try to get orgonize, but it's imposible



Thank you.



How can i have my yahoo e-mail accoutn sink in to microsoft out look? Please help me?windows 2000



If you are using yahoo email beta you need to upgrade to yahoo mail plus to get the full pop service



http://billing.mail.yahoo.com/bm/Upgrade...



You can use Yahoo! Mail Plus to send messages from an external email address, even if you don't receive or "pop" messages from that account. This means that you can configure Yahoo! Mail Plus to send all your email from one place and choose the address you use to send each message. (Of course, being able to send messages from an external email address is especially useful if you also check external (POP) mail and want to reply to emails that were sent to you at a different email address



Or try this download if you are using original yahoo mail



http://ypopsemail.com



YPOPs! is not yet compatible with Yahoo! Mail Beta



How can i have my yahoo e-mail accoutn sink in to microsoft out look? Please help me?internet explorer internet explorer



Please take note that the only yahoo mail accounts that will work on outlook are those which are Premium mail or mail Plus. (the ones which u subscribe to and pay $19.99/YEAR).



to properly set up your mail plus account try going to this link :



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...



you can see there all the settings and configurations for outlook and all other mail clients.



please also try using port 110 (incoming) and 587 (outgoing). make sure not to check SSL. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans