Friday, November 20, 2009

How do i fix my AIM mail??? plz plz help me!!!?

whenever i sign on to AIM the little box in the corner comes up and says "you have 15 unread emails" and when i click on it it goes to the AIM Mail page and it loads everything except the emails and then a window comes up that says "there was a problem loading this page. if this problem persists go to this site" and then it shows the site. but when i clicked on it i didn't find the solution to my problem. how can i fix it cuz i want to check my AIM mail!!!!



thanks so much!!!



How do i fix my AIM mail??? plz plz help me!!!?microsoft windows xp



don't click the pop up. just go directly to the website.



How do i fix my AIM mail??? plz plz help me!!!?ie 7 internet explorer



It could be most anything such as a corrupt file or registry entry.



I'd try uninstalling AOL AIM and then reinstalling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans