Friday, November 20, 2009

How do I get my Mail to make a sound when I receive an e-mail?

I always have the window open because my friend can't have messenger and so we e-mail each other instead. I'm always doing something else while waiting for her response so I never notice when it says she e-mailed me. How do I get it to make a sound when I recieve it?



How do I get my Mail to make a sound when I receive an e-mail?www.microsoft.com



Well I am sorry but the sounds aren't available for yahoo mail Beta yet. I think they might make some. I really don't know. So lets just wait and see. I really do hope it comes true for you.



Hey and Yahoo Mail Beta Mail automatically checks the incoming mail every 10 minuets. So you don't have to automatically have to check it yourself.



Have a great summer



Sincerely



David

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans