Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why does Yahoo suddenly open a new window instead of opening another when I open my mail and click o

Used to be, Yahoo would open a new window when I clicked on a link in my email but now when I click on the link it goes directly to that website -- and sometimes I forget and click out (thereby logging out of Yahoo). How can I make it return to its old routine? I did not do anything different - appeared to change on its own.



Why does Yahoo suddenly open a new window instead of opening another when I open my mail and click on links?windows 98



I got the same problem. It started around early April 2007. I changed nothing. I searched this Help site and saw several bad answers that suggested right clicking and clicking on "open new window" or holding shift key when left clicking.



I already know how to do those things. I don't want to do those things. They require extra steps.



I want one left click to open the link in a new window. Anyone know how to get back to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans