Friday, November 20, 2009

I can not get into my mail ????????????

I am getting SOOOOO frustrated no wit this... I acan get logged into the home page but then click on mail and it asks me to log in again, but then will NOT accept my log in. I have tried changing my pass words etc, but I just can not get into to my mail. Can any one help me before I throw my computer through the window. Thank you.....xxx



I can not get into my mail ????????????microsoft office



if the net speed is slow, it happens.



try on different computer having good speed



...................v



I can not get into my mail ????????????opera browser internet explorer



Instead of trying in the same login ID. why don't you create new ID and password completely.



Try this, you will find it easier. good luck
leave it alone for a while. You could be making a very small mistake that you are not picking up on because of your frustration with the mail.



Just chill and come back to it after a while. Remember that comuter is GIGO (garbage in garbage out) for the most part.
The reason could be one of the following:



1 - Your account is disabled because you didn't open it for a long time.



2 - Your password has been changed, maybe you forgot to sign out last time you used it and someone else changed the password..



3 - It could be a problem with your browser, did you update it?



maybe a restart to the system could help..



4 - A network probelm, contact your system administrator..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans